Dedication To My Sons


Enjoying the campfire
 
Song dedication to my darling sons. ♥

Simple Man - Shinedown (Originally Lynyrd Skynyrd) 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgFQ6WmxdMs

My sons are my heart, and they never miss a day of giving me a big hug, a kiss on the cheek, and saying "Love you mom".  I don't take these things for granted, especially realizing that they are growing up fast, and will soon be living a life of their own.  I have given my all in being here for them, watching them grow, and showering them with the deepest of love and affection that a mother could give.  My hope is that they remain simple, and stay firmly focused in their relationship with their Heavenly Father.  If they follow through in that important step.....other things in life will fall into place.

I don't care how old each of you get, you are (((((forever my babies))))) in the affectionate sense of the word.  I will, of course, give you space, respect, and room to grow as men.....yet, I am still your mama *smile*, and that mother hen side of me will always be keeping an eye on how you are coming along and progressing, both spiritually and physically.

May Jehovah continue to bless each of you.  I want you to stay close as brothers.....always being there for each other, and looking out for one another. Remember that I am always with you in heart and mind.

Love you always,
Mom


Comments

Charlene N. K. said…
This is so touching, Jackie! Even I felt the impact of the deep love that you showered upon your sons. I also hope that your dedication to them will sink deep in their hearts and they will live up to it. I know you're a wonderful mother to them, and I wish that all mothers in the whole world would be as caring as you.
Agape forever,
Charlene