Starting Today



Me? Working with a blog? Now, this is going to be interesting! I looked at this page in its beginning stage and thought to myself.....I'm not much of a talker, I'm more of an observer; therefore, this is going to be a big step for me. Since I am highly interested in teaching, I figured that starting today, I will take more of an active interest in keeping up with photos of my work, and journaling my thoughts. This blog will be an excellent start! I do have a picture trail, however, there is a lot of art that I have created and let get away without taking photos.



*Photos: Doing a carving demo at Simply Scrapbooks in Augusta, GA
Ladies names from left to right - Peggy Ejma, Barbara Hammons, Shannon Yeomans

Too often, I have looked at my art from a hobbyist point of view. Now is the time to move further. I want to be able to enjoy what I do, and combine it with having more of a business mind. In every positive move that I make, I want to thank my Heavenly Father, Jehovah, my devoted and loving family, and my precious friend, Gloria Page, who continues to inspire me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Jacqui!
This is awesome and I pray wonderful things for you in this as you are such a devoted person and many will benefit from your wisdom--just like I have. God's peace---jen
Jacqueline said…
Thanks Sweetie! I appreciate your loving comments. You are such an upbuilding lady. What a "joy" I am having in getting to know you! *warm smile*

((((Hugs to you and family,))))
~Jacqui
Unknown said…
Jacqui, While I was reading this post about you being more of an observer, I was reminded what my Mom use to say when I was little. I was very very quiet in school therefore labeled "SHY". She would say to them "no, Becci isn't shy at all she's a "scientific observer" and I was watching every move they made"! HA! That got to those judgementals!

I'd like to fill my blog page up with neat links like your has. I'll have to get to workin' on that!

Thank you so much for the kind words you added into my comments over at my blogspot! I appreciate that!

Have a great hair day! Becci
Unknown said…
Oh yes, you most certainly can use my "Cyber Sapce Pioneer" phrase! I love it too!

Bec